Here’s how to make a simple centre stepper card blank form an A4 piece of card. These card blanks add dimension and fun to your creations.
- Measure at 5cm, 10cm and 20cm intervals. Score 5cm deep at each interval. Flip the card over and repeat on the other side.
2. Make a cut between the 5cm and the 20cm intervals on each side. The cut should start at the 5cm score and end at the 20cm score connecting all three scores. (see picture)
3. In the mid-section of the card (between the two cuts) score a line at 15cm.
4. Your blank is now ready to be folded with the 5cm score lines located at the bottom of the page. Mountain fold (fold so the point resembles a mountain peak) the blank 5cm, 15cm and 20cm. Valley fold (fold so the point resembles a valley floor) the blank at 10cm.
5. Your blank is now ready to be decorated.