As you can tell I love, love, love owls!
For this card I used
- 8″x 8″ white Scalloped card blank
- Free papers from Debbi Moore Bringing Inspiration To You Issue 24
- Foam pads
- Double sided tape
- Glossy Accents
- Fake Kraft card (A4 Brown Folder)
- Clevercut 5 in 1 Trimmer
- Cut kraft card so that it fits to the blank leaving an even border.
- Trim the free brown polka dot paper to size leaving a narrow border and affix to the kraft card using double sided tape.
- To make decorative strip, cut kraft card to fit flush with the length of the first kraft card layer and about 2 inches wide as shown. Cover this strip with the blue flower paper so that it leaves a border on the right and left sides. Attach to the left hand side of card as pictured.
- Cut out the ribbon strip from the papers and fix to the bottom of card using double sided tape.
- Cut out the owl topper and fix half on the decoratve strip and half off using foam pads.
- Fix the “Have a hoot” sentiment to the bottom right of card as shown using foam pads.
- Finish the card by applying Glossy Accents to the owls eyes.
Thanks for looking at this card, as you know I do love freebies and these are some of the best quality free papers I have come across in my few short years of crafting. I love how all these papers co-ordinate with each other and this makes making lovely cards easy. Thank you Debbi Moore and team.
More cards coming soon.